LanghamHospitalityGroup(http://www.langhamhospitalitygroup.com) is the hospitality arm of Great Eagle Holdings, one of Hong Kong's leading property companies, which was founded in 1963 and is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Langham Hospitality Group pursues an aggressive portfolio growth strategy using its distinctive brands and affiliates – the luxury Langham Hotels and Resorts, and the upper upscale Cordis Hotels and Resorts. Our extensive international portfolio comprises more than 40 hotels with over 15,000 rooms open or in the pipeline, located in gateway cities such as Hong Kong, London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Shanghai.
As our portfolio rapidly expands, we provide unprecedented opportunities for you to grow your career with us, locally and internationally. We need you for every step of our development and let us work together to deliver hospitality innovation to the world's great cities.
· Corporatesystemsmaintenance- Maintain and housekeep corporate systems.
Troubleshoot on system problems and assist in daily IT operations and support jobs.
· In-houseprogramming- Gather user requirements for new IT projects. Perform
feasibility study and evaluating implementation options. Do ad-hoc programming jobs, system enhancements and write documentations for software systems.
· Projectcoordination- Assist IT Project Manager in project coordination. Track project
status for outsourced projects and perform system testing and assist users in UAT.
· 1-2 years working experience as system developer
· Working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio.NET and MS SQL required
· Solid experience in system design and development with .NET Framework is essential
· Working experience in developing web based system
· Knowledge in database system, data mapping and ETL is an advantage
· Good understanding of Business Intelligence
· Proficiency in written and spoken English & Putonghua
Minimum Education Required/Preferred:
University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines
Interested candidates, please send full resume to Louise.Yeung@langhamhotels.com
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and only for recruitment purposes.