Anmin Zhu received the B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in computer science from Tongji University, Shanghai, China, in 1987 and 1990, respectively, and the Ph.D. degree in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada, in 2005. Currently, he is a Professor and the Deputy Director of Computer Experiment Center at the College of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China. Tel.:(86-755) 2653-5258; Email: email@example.com.
Data Structure, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Neural Network, Software Development, Project Management
Robotics, fuzzy systems, neural networks, self-organizing arrangement, machine intelligence, and multi-agent systems
Current Research projects
- An adaptive model for swarm robots to track and capture multi-targets, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China;
- Neurodynamic-based description algorithm for unknown dynamic environments, supported by Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province
- Biologically inspired control system for mobile robot in dynamic environments supported by Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry.
- Real-time description of the dynamic environments for mobile robot supported by Technology Plan Foundation of Shenzhen City.
- Yi, Xin Yi, Anmin Zhu,Zhong Ming, A bio-inspired approach to task assignment of multi-robots, 2014 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence – SIS, 2014 IEEE Symposium on Swarm Intelligence Proceedings, pp 73-77, Orlando, FL, United states, January 15, 2015
- Anmin Zhu, Simon X. Yang，Tracking control of a mobile robot with stability analysis, International Journal of Robotics and Automation, Vol. 28(4), pp340—348, 2013.
- Anmin Zhu; Yanming Chen; Xin Yi, A dynamically selecting model to track a moving object, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), p.1728-1733, Dec. 2013
- Xin Yi; Anmin Zhu, An improved neuro-dynamics-based approach to online path planning for multi-robots in unknown dynamic environments, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 2013 , p.1-6, Dec. 2013
- Anmin Zhu; Liu Yang, An improved FCM algorithm for ripe fruit image segmentation, IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation (ICIA), p.436-441, Aug. 2013
- Simon X. Yang, Anmin Zhu, Max Q.-H. Meng, Gavin Yuan, A Bioinspired Neurodynamics based Approach to Tracking Control of Mobile Robots, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol.59(8), pp. 3211-3220, 2012
- Anmin Zhu, Liu Yang and Yanming Chen, An FCM-based method to recognize and extract ripe tomato for harvesting robotic system, IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics (ICAL), 533-538, Zhengzhou, August 15-17, 2012.
- Anmin Zhu and Xin Yi, The comparisons of four methods for financial forecast, IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics (ICAL), pp.45-50, Zhengzhou, August 15-17, 2012.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, An Improved Approach to Dynamic Task Assignment of non-holonomic Multi-robots, International Journal of Robotics and Automation, Vol. 26(4), pp362—368, 2011.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, A Goal-oriented Fuzzy Reactive Control for Mobile Robots with Automatic Rule Optimization, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 3688-3693, Taiwan, China, October 18-22, 2010.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, A Framework for Coordination and Navigation of Multi-Robot System, IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics, pp. 350-355, Hong Kong and Macau, August 16-20, 2010.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, An Improved SOM-based Approach to Dynamic Task Assignment of Multi-robots, The 8th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, pp. 2168-2173, Jinan, China, July 6-9, 2010.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, A Survey on intelligent interaction and cooperative control of multi-robot systems, The 8th IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation, pp. 1812-1817, Xiamen, China, June 9-11, 2010.
- Baozeng Jia, Anmin Zhu, Simon X. Yang, and Guari S. Mittal, Integrated Gripper and Cutter in a Mobile Robotic System for Harvesting Greenhouse Products, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, publishing, Guilin, China, Dec. 19-23, 2009.
- Sua Tan, Anmin Zhu, and S. X. Yang, A GA-based fuzzy logic approach to mobile robot navigation in unknown dynamic environments with moving obstacles, IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing, pp.529-534, Aug. 17-19, 2009.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, A Neuro-fuzzy based Approach to Mobile Robot Navigation in Unknown Environments, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C, Vol. 37(4), pp. 610-621, July, 2007.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, A Neural Network Approach to Dynamic Task Assignment of Multi-robots, IEEE Transactions on Neural Network, vol. 17(5), pp.1278-1287, 2006.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, Real-time Tracking Control of a Nonholonomic Mobile Robot with Bounded Accelerations, International Journal of Vehicle Autonomous Systems, Vol.4, Nos. 2-4, pp.156—172, 2006.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, A SOM-based Multi-agent Architecture for Multi-robot Systems, International Journal of Robotics and Automation, vol. 21(2), pp91-99, 2006.
- Anmin Zhu, Simon X. Yang, Fangju Wang, and Gauri S. Mittal, A Neuro-fuzzy Controller for Reactive Navigation of a Behavior-based Mobile Robot, In J. Wang, X. Liao and Z. Yi Eds., International Syposium on Neural Networks, LNCS3498, pp. 259-264, Spring-Verlag, Berlin Heidelbeg, 2005.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, A Fuzzy Logic Approach to Reactive Navigation of Behavior-based Mobile Robots, IEEE International conference on robotics and automation, vol. 5, pp. 5045-5050, New Orleans, LA, USA. April 26- may 1, 2004.
- Simon X. Yang, Anmin Zhu and Max Q. Meng, Biologically Inspired Tracking Control of Mobile Robots with Bounded Accelerations, IEEE International conference on robotics and automation, vol. 2, pp. 1610-1615, New Orleans, LA, USA. April 26- may 1, 2004.
- Anmin Zhu, Simon X. Yang, and Max Q. Meng, An Improved Self-Organizing Map Neural Network Approach to Path Planning of a Multi-robot System, IEEE Intelligent Automation Conference, pp. 678-683, Hong Kong, December 15 - 17, 2003.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, Self-Organizing Behavior of a Multirobot System by a Neural Network Approach, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, vol. 2, pp. 1204-1209, Las Vegas, NV, October 27-31, 2003.
- Anmin Zhu, Simon X. Yang and Fangju Wang, An Improved Self-Organizing Map Approach to Travelling Salesman Problem, IEEE International Conference on Robotics, Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 1, pp.674-679, Changsha, China. October 8-13, 2003.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, A Biologically Inspired Approach to Real-time Tracking Control of a Mobile Robot, IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, vol. 1, pp. 211- 216, Kobe, Japan. July 20-24, 2003.
- Anmin Zhu and Simon X. Yang, Path Planning of Multi-robot Systems with Cooperation, IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation, vol. 2, pp. 1028-1033, Kobe, Japan, July 16-20, 2003.
- Anmin Zhu, Guoping Cai and Simon X. Yang, Theoretical analysis of a Neural Dynamic based Model for Robot Path Planning, In Proceedings of International Conference on Communication Circuits and Systems, vol. 2, pp. 1184-1188, Chengdu, China. June 28-July 1, 2002.